This 130-minute audio lecture by Pema Chodron features a three-step method for learning to work with uncertainty and fear, including an exclusive interview. This program offers practical tools and teachings that explore:
- True confidence, and how to cultivate the trust that makes it possible.
- Shaky tenderness, the first step to developing strong and consistent bravery.
- Practical steps to leap into, smile at, and experience all of life–even when fear is present.
- For us to be of benefit to each other
- In times of challenge or any other, we need to be able to tap into genuine confidence
Pema Chodron is one of today’s leading meditation teachers. With more than one million books sold to date, she draws sold-out crowds across the U.S. and Canada. In this live recording, she offers two accessible sessions to help anyone find courage in times of challenge and change.
(Audiobook will play automatically)
If you like this post, you may want to check out our other post: The Power of Now